top of page

How to Apply for Staffer, CIT, Counselor, Head Counselor in Training and Head Counselor:

*If you are applying for staffer/CIT/Coun./Head, please DO NOT register until you have received an acceptance letter (in mid-late February)*
Accepting applications starting Jan. 1 Acceptance letters come out late February.

Please write a hand written letter including all of the following information and a picture.
Then mail it to:
Hummingbird Music Camp
c/o Leadership
104 Hummingbird Rd.
Jemez Springs, NM 87025

  • Name, age, grade going into for Fall 2024

  • Position for which you are applying, including which camp-music, art, or chess

  • If applying for music, which instrument you will play at camp and your experience with that instrument

  • If applying for art or chess, include your experience

  • How long you have attended Hummingbird

  • Qualifications for the position and what makes you a good leader for Hummingbird

  • Please include a recent picture

bottom of page